Search Words

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Heading to Romania

This has been a crazy week for me: last Friday I was contacted by my friends in Iaşi saying that Fr. Meletios Webber would not be able to make his long-planned presentations to the clergy of the Moldovan Metropolitanate and asking if I would be available.  Well, it has taken almost a week, but we're jumped through all the hoops and it looks like it is going to happen.

So, I will be heading to Romania to lecture on addictions recovery before about 1,300 Romanian Orthodox priests.  It is not some thing I was expecting!  I'm not sure how easy it will be to post from Romania, so there may be some interruptions in regular posting while this is going on.

I hope I don't disappoint them.  I've already asked them to lower their expectations of me... that way I will sound better.  If there are recordings, I will ask if they can be posted.

Please pray for me!

1 comment: